Friday, August 26, 2011

Did I mention it's August?

Still not much going on in the world of Nashville sports, except this whole Chris Johnson thing. I still don't really know who's wrong and who's right, or if anyone is wrong or right.

And, of course, there's the preseason games. ::yawn::

And literally nothing is going on with the Predators, so they're throwing a block party at the arena tomorrow just to stay awake, apparently.

August sucks.

Dear October:


I see you out there, 5-and-a-half weeks away. You're like an oasis in the desert. Sure, your little brother September is exciting and all, but you're my favorite month. Your cooler sibling November is amazing, too, but by that point, we're in a routine. You're amazing, October. Hockey, Titans, and the meat of the college football season? I love you, October. Please, please hurry. And don't forget to bring your 75-degree high temperatures.


Sincerely,
Zack

No comments:

Post a Comment